Key elements to a successful event include thoughtful preparation, majestic sound and lighting, excellent performances by big stars, and also one thing – the “soul” of any event – creative concept. On what grounds can we evaluate creativity? These include concept crossover – customer emotion – art production.
Offline events make it possible for the organizers to communicate their concept and for the audience to feel the events’ atmosphere and highlights. But with an online case, how to inspire creativity?
- Key Concept:
– Boosted by years of event organization, Apex can create engaging experiences online with innovative ideas. With thoughtfulness, dedication, and creativity, Apex delivers all messages to the audience in a subtle and empathetic way
– If the concept is the “backbone” and the supportive ideas are the “ribs”, then the theme must be the “skin”. In charge of the event’s appearance, the theme involves all visual aspects including decoration, setup, colors, layouts, etc. Interpreting the concept, the theme engages the audience with events’ touchpoints.
- Professional sound and lighting system:
After throwing a feast to the eyes, events also need to satisfy the ears. Your event going online does not mean you could spend less on sound and lighting. High-quality sound and lighting will keep the audience engaged throughout the event.
- Authentic experience with Live 360:
– In the 4.0 era, technology has become an algorithm for success. In terms of virtual events, Live 360 is the tool that helps organizers articulate all their creative ideas. This technology allows the audience to navigate to any location of the event and observe everything in greater detail. Interesting, right?