When it comes to online events, a number of clients are worried that they could not be as responsive and authentic as offline cases. Usually, streaming is done on fixed-frame video that narrows the audience’s visibility to the size of a smartphone/laptop screen. However, supported by cutting-edge technologies, “360-degree live streaming” is the solution clients are looking for. What is this new cool technology?
Before getting to the main part, let’s define 360-degree live streaming. With Live 360, the audience can hover the mouse or click 360-degree view on the screen to get to any location and angle, gaining a clearer picture of the event context.
- Bring the audience one step closer to physically being at the event
– It is undeniably frustrating to attend an event without having access to every part of the event or being able to enjoy its atmosphere to the fullest. 360-degree technology enables the audience to watch the event in an enhanced view and in the smallest detail.
+ If you use a laptop/PC, you can hover the mouse to select the view you want to look at.
+ If you use mobile devices, you can move your finger across the screen to change the angle.
- Allow the audience to choose what they want to see
Normally, while watching live streaming, there is nothing the audience can do except waiting for the camera crew to change their shots. With 360-degree live streaming, viewers can look around the site by clicking and dragging their mouse.
- Improve event efficiency and keep the audience and target clients engaged
Audience engagement is one of the most critical factors for the success of the event. During 2-3 hours, if the event leans to one-way conversation, this would have a negative influence on event efficiency and discourage the audience from understanding the full message. That is why, we choose 360-degree technology to create unmatched immersive experiences, evoke the audience’s curiosity, and encourage them to respond and interact.
- Establish trust with audience and clients
– In an event that aims to ignite brand awareness, 360-degree technology would help the audience have a more complete view of products supported by high-resolution images. With that, events manage to build brand trust.
– For example, Samsung will launch a new smartphone, and you do not have time to go to the event and see it by yourself. Between the regular and the 360-degree, what kind of live streaming technology attracts you more?
In brief, 360-degree technology enables online viewers to enjoy authentic experiences, similar to those brought by offline events. 360-degree live streaming is a perfect solution for businesses who want to organize events or activities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are planning to organize an event, please contact Mr. Hoai Phuc (0932 788 129) or Ms. Khanh Linh (097 163 1298) to request a free consultation.